Thursday, May 2, 2024

Velcro Monkey and birds


MonkeyCat is still mourning the loss of his 2 best buddies, Woody and Willie. He was never much of a lap cat until now, at least not with me. Willie used to take up most of my lap time on the sofa.

I have noticed Monkey getting closer to Cyrus, grooming and head-butting him. He's trying to make Cyrus his new dog pal, but I'm not sure that Cyrus is interested. We'll see.

Husband would still like to bring in one of the outside cats, most likely Zelda, but I am little afraid that Cyrus is too interested in Zelda and Otis. We'll see.

I took down the bird cam/feeder and replaced it with a thistle seed feeder. The squirrel was far too busy with the BirdBuddy, and I take it down in the spring anyway.

Red and gold were the colors of the day! Mrs. Cardinal was out there too.

No comments:

Post a Comment