Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Cats in bed and wasps at work



I think I need to do a cats-in-bed series of photos, Willie and Monkey are excellent posers. Apparently they enjoy hanging out together in our bed during the day. Probably safer and definitely calmer than hanging out downstairs with the dogs.

Also, as I mentioned in an earlier post, it was a crazy summer that has ended abruptly. Reports of a bit of snow for the weekend (just in time for the NJ visitors) and we had a bit yesterday as well. The bees, wasps, grasshoppers and even dragonflies were all abuzz this summer, and more abundant than ever. Evidence of their crazed state is this wasp nest that is easily twice the size of my head. My equally crazy neighbors were thrilled to come and cut this and another smaller one out of the apple trees to hang in their homes. Must be a guy thing...I don't get it...

No comments:

Post a Comment