Sunday, December 24, 2017

Bad Monkey and finally baking again

I was on the phone with Evie discussing how she had to remove all the ornaments from the bottom of her tree because of her cats, and I had just finished saying that Monkey has been really good this year about not messing with our tree. No sooner do I say that than he decides it would be a good idea to knock off a few...

(Check out the Ziggy ornament from 1982!)

I am pleased to report that the new oven works well. I made cornbread last night, puffy apple pancake this morning. The new GE makes adorable little beeping sounds when it is up to temperature, when the timer goes off...

If it lasts me 10 years I will be extremely happy (and very old at that point). If it lasts me 5 years it will be better than all of the new appliances we bought when we built this house...

No comments:

Post a Comment