Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Weather report

You know it's a good day if the WoodMan is holding court in his chair outside. My best poser is also hired as my fair weather reporter.

As you can see, the grass is finally green, unlike the Woody pic from April 23. It is actually starting to look and feel like spring. No apple blossoms yet, but probably better that they hold off for a while until all the cold weather leaves for good. We are hoping for another good apple crop like last year's. I gave away most of my apple butter and apple sauce. I need to make even more this year.

I found out that it would cost about $100 to get that table and chairs with the peeling paint sandblasted. I am concerned that the sandblasting might destroy the already rusty metal. So now I am in search of someone with a pressure washer, as suggested by the sand blast guy. Since I paid nothing for this set, I don't mind putting a little work into fixing it up. Any day now...

No comments:

Post a Comment