Friday, February 22, 2019

Bad boys in the house and the coop


This is what we do every day when we think mom has been spending too much time on the computer. We tear all the blankets off the sofa, and then, when confronted with a camera, we act so innocent.

As I have no recent pictures of the chickens, I thought I would post these with a chicken update: I pretty much figured out that my basement chicken was injured by one or both of the 2 young roosters. I separated one of the young roosters in a crate in the coop, which calmed things down for awhile, but then the remaining youngster was still beating up my Big Roo.

So yesterday I sold both young whipper snappers to a gentleman who said his 12YO daughter wanted to add some roosters to her flock of egg-laying hens. I warned him of their questionable behavior, but he did not seem concerned.

I received a whole $7 as payment for the bad boys. Watch out dog boys, I bet there's somebody out there who would pay at least that much for the 2 of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment