Tuesday, March 24, 2020

The sky is not falling

I took this photo to prove the sky is still there, even if it isn't blue. Even though I joke about it, along with just about everyone else I know, this is not the great apocalyptic end of the world, but it just may be the end of the world as we know it. And yes I am singing that song in my head now too.

This virus is a serious threat to life as we know it. It's not going to get back to "normal" any time soon. A positive attitude seems the best cure they have to offer for now, but let's not ignore the fact that there is a big negative out there. Stay home if you can. Stay safe if you can't. And keep all those great jokes coming while you're singing:

It's the end of the world as we know it and I feel fine
(time I had some time alone)
I feel fine (I feel fine)

No comments:

Post a Comment