Friday, January 28, 2022

Boys in the back, birthing and a birthday

During kidding season, the boys struggle to stay in the picture(s) literally.

Especially when frigid weather keeps the photographer inside for as long as possible. The setting sun and posing dogs combined forced me to capture them through a dirty window.

So far we still only have these 2 little girls out in the goat barn. The weather has warmed just a little, so we are hoping Molly goes today, on The Husband's birthday.

Go Molly!

Happy Birthday, Husband!

1 comment:

  1. Katy, I have been wondering where you were and found you in my reader when looking for someone else. I thought I was signed up to get your posts via email, but apparently not. I'm not seeing a button to do that. What am I missing?
    Thanks,
    Lynda

    ReplyDelete