Thursday, March 10, 2022

Mean words and margaritas


I may have texted a few mean words to Miss Tara when leaving The Freeman's Journal on Tuesday night. There were only 3 of us left here in the cold to get the newspaper off to press while she was off vacationing in sunny California. Not only did she feel the need to let me hear the margaritas blending in the background, but she had the nerve to send me this photo at 8:45 p.m. as I was walking out to my car. >>>

We got a decent little snowstorm yesterday which covered up all of the recently uncovered grass. At least it made the house look really pretty! Today, the sun is out and the grass and mud are making a comeback. 

Just in time for Tara's return to the North Country, an even bigger March snow is expected on Saturday. Don't you go planning on staying there longer, Missy!  The 3 of us at TFJ need you back!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment