Sunday, April 3, 2022

Not talking about the weather


There is nothing more to say about the weather that I haven't already said. So I won't.

Let the pictures tell the story. These from today.

1) Woody slept peacefully on his bed for most of the day. Then he and Cyrus went a bit crazy, so they beat up each other and my sofa. Then Woody fell asleep on the beat-up sofa.

2) Willie was sleeping in his new(ish) wooly cat cave back behind the woodstove. Sleeping until I got close enough to take his picture. 

3) Cyrus was in front of the woodstove soaking up the warmth. Then Woody got up from the good bed, and Cyrus stole his spot. 

The woodstove got a little crazy itself. It is currently 81° in the living room. Maybe that explains all the sleepy children. I might have to open a window. (Don't look at that white stuff on the ground. It's not about the weather.)

No comments:

Post a Comment