Saturday, December 10, 2022

Sun and moon


Autumn started late and ended early, at least it seemed that way. The warm weather hung on longer than usual, and it left us pretty quickly with just the cold and frosty stuff.

It is not officially winter, but picking up the Christmas cards and Christmas tree yesterday definitely put me in winter mode. And I finally retrieved all my winter clothes from the cedar chest that Grandma gave me back in the 1990s. It still smells like mothballs even though I left it out on the porch opened up for several weeks before I dared put any clothes in there.

Winter is just fine with me, especially on the sunny days like today. Clouds in the sky with the full moon at night are just as pretty.

They told us we would hate the winters up here. 12 years in and I still love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment