Saturday, December 30, 2023

Bluebirds and The Jessie Project


This was supposed to be all about Jessie, but then these 4 bluebirds showed up to check out the housing options late this morning. I do see them every once in awhile, but it is especially rare to see them here at the end of December.

Jessie is working on her posing for the camera. She is doing very well overall, though she is still somewhat fearful of Tim. She barks when he comes in the door, goes down the stairs, coughs... (Did I mention we tested positive for COVID on Wednesday? Both of us are pretty much all better now.)

Jessie is still dragging the long leash outside. Still refusing to come back in no matter the weather or time of day. I can't even catch her with the long leash unless I have Cyrus to help.

Cyrus is doing a great job of getting her to play with him. I think her sweet personality is finally coming through.

No comments:

Post a Comment