Apparently excessive rain is holding up the builder and excavator on other jobs. Both seem certain they will be able to start sometime the week after the 4th of July. Since we have no construction loan schedule to hold them to, a few days here or there aren't going to make any difference. Just me, I am impatient and want to see them put a shovel in the ground. If they don't get started soon, the weeds will be so high they won't be able to find the stakes.
We are going up next week and holding our breath until they start. The red inset in the photo is our 2 lots. The green is the surrounding area showing the creek where it meets the lake.