Monday, January 29, 2018

Wacky dog yoga


Let me start by saying that I have never tried yoga, and that is not me in the photo. My friend Maryellen and I were discussing goat yoga, which is definitely a "thing" and there is even a nearby farm in Gilbertsville that offers it. If I were inspired to do yoga, I think I would prefer it without the help of adorable goats...

We have enough adorable goats here who do not practice yoga. I am happy with that.

So Maryellen had not heard of goat yoga, but said that her dog Junior is very excited every time she gets out her yoga mat. We have always known that Junior had similarities to our wacky Woody, but not until she sent this photo did I realize that they must be twin brothers.

Poor ME, I am the one responsible for sending her the cute puppy photo of what grew up to be a totally wacky Junior. Who knew cuteness could turn out like this?

No comments:

Post a Comment