Sunday, February 4, 2018

Super Bowl Sunday!


We spent this Super Bowl Sunday as we do most—home alone with no TV. Little Sis has been great about keeping us up-to-date on the score, and as of this minute (8:55 pm) Eagles are winning 22-19. Not sure if that will last, but happy for Dad's favorite team if they can make it to the end!

Mom and Dad would watch the game together, and Mom and I would comment on the players. My favorite comment of hers: "he's a fatty, fatty boom-a-latty". Don't remember the player's name, but they called him "The Fridge" as in as large as a refrigerator.

We had some unpredicted snow up here today. I think they were calling for a couple of inches, but it is still snowing and I think we have about 10". First pic is me going out to close up chickens in the coop at about 5 pm, after the driveway had already been cleared once. Other pics are me letting the dogs in at about 6:30 on our covered porch in the back. Covered with a roof, but still covered in snow.

They don't care about the snow or the game...

But Sis does: 29-19 Eagles at 9 pm.

Think Sis is sleeping. 38-33 Eagles at 10 pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment