Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Another sunset

Not a better sunset, just a better stitch job in Photoshop of another pretty sky from the back porch. The big black corner is the roof getting in the way. Dead apple tree on the left, dying willow tree on the right.

The best sunsets are the ones that include clouds, and it has been cloudy for the past week or so. Almost every night we have been treated to a beautiful sky. I am wasting precious moments trying to capture them in a photo. I think I will go back to enjoying rather than capturing...

I went with my good friend Kathy to Key West about 21 years (!!!) ago. We went to the one spot that supposedly had the most beautiful sunset views over the ocean. There was not a cloud in the sky the whole week we were there, and frankly I thought the sunsets were pretty boring. Big blinding disc becomes less blinding and drops into the water. I did however get the best suntan I have ever had. For about a month after our trip I was no longer a white girl. You've heard of the black Irish?

No comments:

Post a Comment