Sunday, May 5, 2019

Tulips and piglets

Yay, it's spring!
Still chilly up here, even thinking of firing the woodstove again, but the daffodils and tulips are blooming, and leaves are finally budding out on the trees. I am happy the apple trees still haven't blossomed. Last year, I had to actually buy apples to make pies and apple butter.

Stormy the pig, who I have been calling Miss Piggy because she is so full of herself, is at least allowing me to lean over the fence and take some better photos. Little piglets (SO little compared to their big mama!) have been coming out of the shed to enjoy the sun!

My fun day yesterday: I was helping The Husband clear out a church basement. Carrying a heavy rock up the stairs, I whacked my head on a nail. It made a nice enough gash in the back of my head that I needed 4 staples to close it up. I will spare you the lovely photos that Tara took.

You're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment