Thursday, August 22, 2019

Nosing around in the petunias


Woody goes wherever he pleases when we go out for a walk. Often he is nosing around the flower pots out by the pig shed looking for mice or anything else interesting. Sometimes Momma Stormy is disturbed by his presence and lets him know it, sometimes she sleeps through with the 2 little ones who are no longer little.

I always walk Cyrus across the road by the horse farm. He likes to visit with our favorite mechanics, Alan and Tom. And there are always horses, young and old, to visit as well. Another young one born this week. I will have to get his or her photo when I don't have a Cyrus on the leash. Today I simply got a pic of my father-in-law's flag hanging out front. September 17 will be 20 years since he passed.

No comments:

Post a Comment