Sunday, April 4, 2021

Lucy and Ethel and the goats, and the merganser

Happy Easter everybody!

I just found out that Lucy and Ethel are coming to visit this week to take home some goat babies.

Good friends Kathy and Karen are riding along with Colleen and 3YO Kai to steal away 2 of our adorable goat children. For as many years as I have known these 2, since grade school, Karen has always put a smile on all of our faces with her antics. More than a smile, laughing so hard you cry kinda thing. I am thinking a 5-hour ride from here in Upstate NY to South Jersey with 2 goats in the back of the car should provide plenty of opportunity for comedy. I need photos AND video ladies!

Speaking of photos and video, I still have not been successful in capturing the merganser ducks on the trail camera. They are camera shy. I did however catch a glimpse of the male as he escaped when I came close. He is very protective of his mate and both flew off before I could do better than this...



1 comment: