Wednesday, March 31, 2021

All 4 of them

I managed to capture the inside animals, all 4 of them, but no luck with the ducks yet.

If you want the video version of the WoodMan preparing for takeoff, you will have to find me on Facebook. He was truly enjoying the winds from the south, since they brought with them the fragrances from the recently emptied pig pen.

Cyrus and Willie have been joining me in bed in the morning while I try to catch up on my lost hours of sleep. I think they are jealous of all the attention to the Woods. He is still waking me up a few times every night to go out, but at least now he goes back to sleep when he is done.

Monkey spends most of the day downstairs. Sometimes he makes himself a little cat wrap on the sofa, just waiting for someone to sit on him. Willie has recently been very brave about joining him. He had been a totally upstairs cat since we brought home that hound dog in 2012. Only recently did he discover all the fun and cookies to be had if he comes down to play with us.

He is in my lap right now helping me type. He needs help with his spelling.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment