Sunday, July 31, 2022

Music, Siri, and the fox


Music

The Husband's love of music has gotten me into all kinds of interesting situations where I am encouraged to sing along. Kathy singing...I know...amusing isn't it? We have 3 or 4 iterations of our "bands", and all of them have flexible membership.

I was going to pass on this jam session yesterday, because bluegrass/old timey music isn't exactly my preference, but I am glad I joined in and met some new people. Thanks to Will and Sue for hosting.

Siri

Although I can't hear him laughing, I think my Irish male Siri truly enjoys messing with me. At the performance of Romeo and Juliet mentioned earlier, I sat in the first row so I could take some photos for the newspaper. As Juliet is in the midst of a very emotional soliloquy, standing just a few feet in front of me, Irish Siri very loudly responds >>>

The phone was muted. Siri didn't care. Embarrassed doesn't begin to describe...

The fox

We heard at least 2 screaming foxes (which I have recorded but can't seem to post) after coming back from the play on July 13 about 10:30 pm. We haven't heard or seen them since then. I thought maybe they had moved on after I closed the Chicken Diner, but no, there was another screaming session last night just after we got home from the jam, around 10:30.

Good to know. Sorry chickens, you are still my prisoners.

No comments:

Post a Comment