Monday, January 2, 2023

Sorry Sorry I missed the Merry Merry and the Happy Happy


It is true, I have been neglecting my blog readers, whoever they may be...

I trust you all had a nice Christmas, Hanukkah, New Year's Eve/Day, and any other holiday you might have been celebrating. And Happy Birthday to all those who have to share their December and January birthdays with all the holiday celebrations. 

We had a few drinks with Don on the Hill for his 84th birthday on Christmas Eve. Because we missed them on Thanksgiving, or maybe just because, we had a wonderful turkey dinner on Christmas Day with the Fabulous Barnwells. The Singing Hohensees invited us for a New Year's Eve song fest and dinner along with a few other Fast Friends. And The Husband got to play some bluegrass with some other singing friends yesterday to round out all of the holiday excitement.

Now it's time to sit back and figure out what to do with all this free time. I know for sure I will have no problem staying only as busy as I want to in retirement. It is when The Husband retires, hopefully in February, that my full-time job will be training him to relax. This is a job I will enjoy, but only if he is willing to learn. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment