Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Sunshine and snow for the holidays




You would think if he had the choice between lying in the grass or in the snow, he would choose the grass. But no, acting like he does have some husky genes in there, Cyrus prefers lying in the snow on this sunny Christmas Eve. Woody, as he likes to do on sunny days, was deadheading the little daisies while keeping an eye on whatever Cyrus was keeping an eye on.

The head cold is mostly gone, thanks to the antibiotics I begged for which knocked out the sinus infection.

The tree is up and decorated (as of Saturday) after much fussing and cursing (sorry) to keep it from falling over.

I worked late-ish last night at the newspaper, so now I have off on the first ever Tuesday since I started working there in 2012.

UPS is back to delivering packages the way that they should.

The only issue that still refuses to get resolved is the kitchen light fixture. I sent back the Amazon one because it didn't fit. Went to Oneonta (Buy Local) so I could see the size in person. Lighting lady wasn't in that day, didn't see anything I liked. I found one on a link she sent me later, ordered it, Hub picked it up Friday. Guess what? It's a wall mount, not the ceiling mount that I ordered. Ceiling mount is no longer available. UGH. Trying to convince lighting lady to find one for me, but guess what? It's Christmas!

Not a rush, but it shouldn't be this difficult!

No comments:

Post a Comment