Monday, December 9, 2019

Why I would rather live in NY

I was just going to post the picture and let you figure it out...but couldn't help complain that it shouldn't take 40 minutes to go about 10 miles on the PA Turnpike just because it is raining. No major accidents, just 2 apparently uninjured cars in 2 separate locations with a tow truck waiting to cart them away. And everybody (except a few of us who don't drive like we are from NJ or Philly) changing lanes every 2 minutes to try to gain the advantage over everyone else.

I might also point out that the funny looking evergreen tree far left, is actually a very cleverly disguised cell phone tower. I bet you will have a hard time figuring out which one I am talking about. Makes me chuckle every time I see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment