Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Tuesday sick old lady

Nothing like a winter cold, on a Tuesday when I have to work late, and it's snowing. And while I am whining: the printer messed up my Christmas cards and I have to take them back today, the Christmas tree is still on the front porch because I haven't felt like putting it up, we have 2 large freezers full of pork and the smoked bacon and hams are all coming next week, the light I ordered to replace a broken kitchen light was too big and had to be returned, AND I am fighting a battle with UPS which seems to have resulted in my packages being held up.

On a positive note: Doctors Woody and Cyrus did a fantastic job of looking after me yesterday, work allowed me to go in late and come home early (10:45 pm), I ordered a new kitchen light from a local store which is the perfect size, and UPS called me today and insisted there would be no more issues.

All good.

For now.

No comments:

Post a Comment