Saturday, May 9, 2020

The big record-breaking May snow!





Al Roker and all the other news/weather people were talking about the huge snowstorm coming our way in MAY!!! OMG!

We did get about 2" or 3" of snow overnight, but this is not big news. It is almost completely melted away at 2 pm the next day. I guess we are all desperate for some news other than coronavirus and politics.

The robin family spent most of yesterday building a new nest in the small apple tree on the right. Mr Robin was just watching while Mrs was doing all the work. I hope she was able to complete her task before getting hit by the snow and cold and wind.

And now that my daffodils finally opened up, they all get snowed on and knocked over. Disappointing, but all part of spring weather. At least the apple blossoms haven't come out yet, only to be frozen.

Finally, MonkeyCat always gets in my face when I am texting with Little Sister. I like this pic (even tho I am in it) because he is in the blue light from outside, with me in the lamplight.

No comments:

Post a Comment