Friday, October 23, 2020

Autumn's finest with wood and Woody


I keep repeating that I have to enjoy my last evening sitting outside before it gets too cold, and then we are blessed with another. It is 72° and sunny right now with another beautiful day ahead of us. 

We had some firewood delivered this week for when it does get cold out there. I asked The Husband just to throw the logs in the general direction, and then I did most of the stacking. I am too darn picky about my wood stack, even though my old body doesn't really enjoy the workout. I hope he appreciates my angled layout. I left him room for more hay. He is welcome to stack that any way he pleases.

Even after a year with that fence in the backyard, the dogs are still learning to chill outside with mom. They are so much better at chilling inside, usually on the furniture rather than the expensive dog beds. MonkeyCat often joins in the fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment