Monday, December 14, 2020

Christmas is coming


It has been a slow start to holiday preparations this year, but I am finally getting some Christmas spirit. Bishop Printshop finished our cards in 2 days, in time to pick them up on Wednesday when we went to Salo's Tree Farm, also in Edmeston, for our perfect Christmas tree.

Also just in time, I got a new Krinner Tree Stand with a gift card from Little Sister. It is supposed to be super easy to use, but I had trouble getting the tree to stay upright while I was beating it up to put the lights on. I succeeded, but ran out of time and steam. The ornaments will have to wait. I am thankful to The Hub for the roast chicken dinner he made while I was recovering on the sofa with the boys.

So now, at least, I can finish writing out my cards, with the tree all lit up and pretty, and with a light snow falling outside. And I will get to putting those ornaments on, some time real soon, I think. 

Ho Ho Ho!

No comments:

Post a Comment