Friday, December 4, 2020

Giving thanks


The Hub and I had a fabulous Thanksgiving dinner with the Barns (thank you!) followed by a stormy week. Let's just say that my Facebook account, Google Chrome, and my gallbladder all got hacked.

My hero, Ivan the Great, came to my rescue yesterday when I not only was booted from Facebook, but was also really close to losing my whole Google Chrome account including our email accounts and my blog. And it was Ivan's birthday! when he was wasting hours of his time with me on the phone. Thank you!

The third hacking came unexpectedly. I was a few days out of commission, but now back on track. Dr Clooney came to my rescue on this one. Thank you! He didn't look all that much like George, but it's nice when your surgeon has a good sense of humor.

And finally, the reason for all these pet pics: I got a new iPhone! Yay! Loving portrait mode! But the posers were not all that thrilled. Thank you, Cyrus, for your smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment