Saturday, December 19, 2020

Santa's helpers

Guilty as charged, but trying to look so innocent!

I was wrapping up a few Christmas presents to get to the Post Office before they close at 5 pm. Sitting on the floor was a bad idea. Two of Santa's biggest helpers joined me to help with the wrapping. One of them parked right in my face with his feet in the box.

The other one came over and offered his help as well. At least he got Woody out of the box.

These two dog boys are full of excess energy because I haven't walked them in about a week. They do go out and play in the snow, but it's just not enough to wear them out.

So I finish my packaging of gifts and leave the house with just enough time to get to the PO. I dig my car out of the garage with a rake because Husband has the snow shovel in his truck. I get out on the road and realize I forgot to bring my purse to pay to ship the gift. :(

Woody says he is sorry your gifts will be late.


No comments:

Post a Comment