Sunday, January 17, 2021

So many gifts


Susan gave us our first 2 kids of the season. Let the fun begin!

Middle Sister gave me some scuba gloves for Christmas after seeing my white fingers from last winter's creek testing. If it weren't for the 2 feet of snow we had in December, I could have tried them out then. We have had pretty constant snow cover since, but not enough to keep me out of the creek yesterday. The gloves did a great job of keeping my fingers pink and warm.

The Husband gave me a trail camera for Christmas. There are too many disbelievers (including him) who think this Jersey girl doesn't know what she is seeing. Now I have proof that the bobcat is still here, and a fox came to visit the night before.

The only good news for the chickens is that both of these predators came at night, far from the chicken coop where they are closed up. 



No comments:

Post a Comment