Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Camera hogs


I have been trying the trail camera in different locations to see what I can catch. Recently it was out by the chicken coop where the nighttime photos showed a raccoon that was the likely killer, but there was also a fox out there.

During the day about a third of the 135 photos were of the young rooster taking selfies. The camera was out there for a few days in a few different spots, and every time he found it and posed. Silly rooster!

The latest camera location was out in the back field with the new trees. This new poser is a doe with a notched ear. She is possibly the mother of the twin kids I have seen speeding down the paths, but I didn't get a pic of the 3 of them together.

Recently I have been reading the manual and discovering all the mostly useless new things I can do with the new iPhone. Useless but somehow inspirational for those arty farty types. So, to keep up with the other camera hogs, here is my selfie from down by the river, the river that is one of the many backgrounds you can choose.

Also a Woody shot in Portrait mode. He wasn't posing, just taking a nap, so not a hog at all.


No comments:

Post a Comment