Saturday, August 7, 2021

What color do you see?

A new internet sensation: Do you see a red fox or a gray fox?

We are having fun with the trail camera again, still trying to catch the bobcat that we both think we saw. Perhaps it was this multi-colored fox that we've also seen out and about during the day, but I am pretty sure I caught a fleeting glimpse of a large cat with a very large head standing a couple of feet behind Zelda, Tim's very small visiting barn cat from across the road.

Most of the recent trail pics are deer, groundhogs, or an occasional raccoon. The 2 new catches are the little rabbit, and an Eastern Phoebe (?).

I will leave out the details of my horrendous Lowe's dishwasher story. Let's just say it took 12 days to get here, not the one I ordered, and I had to go there to pick it up so that I wouldn't have to wait another 3 days. My third dishwasher in 10 years. Let's just hope this KitchenAid lasts a little longer than the Maytag and Samsung. Pretty sure I will be ranting again soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment