Monday, May 22, 2023

Sunset time, chicks and Pidge


It's getting to be that time of year where the sunsets are prettier than usual, and they are usually pretty darn pretty.

Looking at this pretty sunset picture, I am seeing all kinds of things that still need attention. The painted peeling patio table and chairs need one more coat of paint, but I can only spray them when it isn't windy. It has been crazy windy lately, so windy it blew the ashes out from under the charcoal grill. And then there is that WoodMan who likes to poop on what we now call the poopdeck, the one I had just cleaned off earlier that day.

Hub did just mow the grass, and we had the baby tree people come out and straighten the baby trees, so that all looks good, but I do have to water the gardens again with that hose that I left there...

The teenage chicks are adjusting well to being free. It only took them about an hour yesterday to find their way out into the yard. I am curious to see how long it takes them to follow the rest of the chickens outside the open fence.

My pigeon friend is not adjusting well to the removal of the Birdbuddy. He only had 2 days of free food, and then it disappeared. So sad.

This post is for Sarah at CoopVet. She inspired me to be better about keeping up with the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment