Thursday, May 25, 2023

Pop on top, the moon, and Will


Since I took down the BirdBuddy camera, I have to be more creative with finding birds to photograph. This bird house is in need of a complete rehab, truly held together with string (and hot glue, and wine corks for a roof) but the tree swallows still come back to nest there. 

That's Pop Swallow on top while Mom is inside keeping the eggs warm on this chilly day. It is 53° at noon this late in May. I am still holding off on planting my tomatoes...

For the night sky watchers out there: is this Venus next to that little sliver of moon on Tuesday night? I still haven't mastered the art of moon pictures, even with my souped up iPhone.

That's Will impersonating a mandolin. He will be 15 years old sometime over the summer. Other than his hyperactive thyroid, he is doing pretty well. He is still a very sweet boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment