Thursday, September 20, 2018

Colors


I have often wondered about the names we give to colors. We are all prejudiced, no matter what we think, by how we were raised.

My orange cat is the same color as my white (Irish/German) hand, even though his white is actually white. My Yellow Lab (mix) was pretty much the same color orange, and my Buff Orpington rooster as well. He's more orange than all of us in this picture.

What we name our colors does not matter. We are still the same people/animals no matter what you call us.

I am guilty of this as well, having a good laugh about our illustrious orange Commander in Cheese, but there are so many other things to hold him accountable for, his color is nothing.

What we name our colors means nothing.

What we are inside is everything.



No comments:

Post a Comment