Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Notes from a pandemic


Poor Willie is having a rough time surviving his quarantine. Not. He is an indoor cat anyway, and now he has his humans home more often. And when they are not home, he has the nice leather chair all to himself.

The Husband has a rougher time behaving in quarantine. He still has to go into work (by himself) and yes it is an essential job. Still has to buy hay to feed the goats young and old. Still has to go food shopping to buy the same things I bought the day before but didn't tell him about... This is a rare capture of him seated.

In contrast, I have always been good about staying home. Husband can verify that. I am trying to be a more responsible home-stayer in actually completing some tasks (paying bills, cleaning, cooking, decluttering) but am being bombarded with all these creative ways that others who are less accomplished at being idle are coming up with.

So far the only new time-waster I caved to was coloring in this NY Times graphic. It took me 3 days to finish this masterpiece, only to find that you couldn't save it. I took these 3 pasted together screen shots just minutes before Husband shut down my Chrome window.

And yes, snow in April. Today for the second time, with the sun out.

No comments:

Post a Comment