Saturday, September 4, 2021

The sky

Even before the leaves turn, there is plenty of color this time of year. For right now, it is mostly goldenrod putting on a show, but soon the purple asters will join in. And that blue sky isn't always bright blue, that's why I have to sit there and watch it change.

This week at The Freeman's Journal, we are supposed to write reviews of fun Fall activities in the area. This will be a tough job for me, since my favorite Fall activity is sitting in the yard and watching the sun go down with a glass of wine. I know, not exactly active, and not exactly something I want to encourage other people to do.

Later today we are going out with Cousin Greg on his boat on Canadarago Lake. Another Fall activity that doesn't involve any activity on my part. Getting lazy in my old age just taking in all the beautiful color up here!

No comments:

Post a Comment