Saturday, December 18, 2021

Christmas preparations

The Christmas cards and tree have arrived in spite of all the delays (you know who you are, Concept Man.)

I spent most of the week writing out the cards with the help of 2 generous cats. Willie likes to sit in the Tiffany's box that holds the cards and envelopes.

Monkey offers much needed emotional support.

The dogs are mourning the loss of their favorite dog bed in the corner where the tree goes. Now they have to choose from their 10 other favorite places to sleep.

I bought a new expensive tree stand last year based on a recommendation from Wirecutter.com. I really wanted it to work and last forever. It didn't.

So I purchased their second 50% cheaper recommendation for this year. I think it will probably work out just fine, but it still took 2 humans 2 days to get the biggest fattest tree ever to stand up straight.

Nothing is ever easy.

Decorations to follow. 

Ho Ho Ho.


No comments:

Post a Comment