Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Mother Nature is an artist

Calling on all science-minded folks to explain this one!

Yesterday, I was sitting just inside that bank of windows (they called it a 5-gang) where I do my morning tea drinking and bird watching, and I saw what looked like a white bird (probably not) or maybe a plastic water bottle, stuck in the copper bird bath.

Sadly, I waited too long to investigate. The sun reduced it by about half its size before I went out for a closer look. 

My little bird bath somehow created this little sculpture all by itself. It was windy the day and night before, so I am thinking Mother Nature had a hand in it as well.

I was discussing with a friend who thinks this sort of 3-sided vase-like thing is a dreidel.

I am in awe.

No comments:

Post a Comment