Saturday, December 5, 2009

I need snow!

I've been struggling to find a snowy pic for our Christmas cards this year. If I don't get them to the printer soon, there will be no time to write them up and send them out.

From what I can see on the WKTV weather report, I might get my wish for snow in NY this week, and there's even a chance that the rain and sleet here in NJ today will change to snow tonight.

Here's a Christmas pic that The Husband rejected for our new cards. Don't know why? I find it hysterically funny. hehehe. Maybe because we used those scary axe-holders on our cards 3 years ago. My Mom hated that card.

Working on soapstone counters, stair parts, and picking paint colors this week. Looking forward to it. This is a very exciting time to watch what's going on in the house, but it doesn't lend itself to good picture-taking. I'll work on getting some new photos this week.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like it is all coming together for you. I think Mom will be talking to you if you use that pic on your Christmas card!!! I vote for a more natural picture of Lester and Sophie. We will miss you.

    ReplyDelete