Saturday, February 29, 2020

8 total, still waiting on 1 or 2 (or 3)



Molly gave us 2 today, and I think both are boys. The little one in the front in the last photo is also a boy, from Sharon, yesterday. I will do a better job of figuring this all out when we take them for disbudding this week. And they will get their first shots as well.

For now, my best guess is 4 boys and 4 girls. I am holding out hope that the "red" one in the back is a girl so we can name her Red Betty, for Elizabeth, the biggest long distance fan of our baby goats!

An update on the little kid with the bloody head: we had a visit from Dr Pam earlier this week. I was worried that she was wrapped a little too tight around her throat, but Pam said she was fine. And she was. About an hour after we checked on her I went out and the bandage was on the floor. I guess it wasn't too tight after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment