Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Turkeys, cat, dogs, goats

I thought I got a full count in the turkey parade on Sunday, but a larger parade today makes me think I missed a few. I was sitting at the computer with a purring Monkey, when Cyrus loudly pointed out that today's parade had begun, again just outside the living room windows. Purring Monkey turned into Piercing Monkey fleeing my lap and leaving his mark(s). This time I counted more than 30 turkeys fleeing the unseen barking monsters in the house.

The boys had a good run in the fenced yard hoping that a big bird might have been left behind. There is still quite a bit of snow out there making for a difficult run, so they got a good workout.

Peace has now returned to the living room, dogs sleeping again, cat back in my lap. These photos were taken on Sunday just minutes after the crazy dogs photo that I posted. They always look so innocent after being so monstrous!

The two little goats are doing well.

No comments:

Post a Comment