Sunday, February 16, 2020

So many distractions!

Just one little chair, that was all I was trying to do, finish one little chair... It took about a week, 3 or 4 hours a day, and I was just getting near the end yesterday when the boys lost patience with me. So we got them out for a much-needed walk and I started again this morning, caning the rocking chair.

By noon, I was very close to finishing. Then a turkey parade passes by the living room windows, 24 of them that the boys need to bark at. Then we all settle down again and I am weaving the last 2 canes when Husband comes in to say that one of our goats, Susan, has given birth.

So I go out to take pics of the new kid, now there are 2 kids, and I see the eagle in the tree behind the house.

So much fun. At least the chair is done!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment