Friday, February 7, 2020

Snow, rain, ice, crazy snow


We had a few inches of snow left on the ground. Then lots of rain yesterday and more this morning. Frozen icy slick on top of the half-melted snow. Then about 9 am, the rain changed to snow. And now, at 11:30 am, crazy snow with wind.

I decided it was in everyone's best interests that I stay home rather than go into work (where Tara took the cool slo-mo video). Tim is coming home soon as well. They are pretty good at clearing the roads quickly up here, but the snow is coming down fast.

So instead of work, I am re-caning the second rocking chair for the front porch. I finished the first one 2? years ago, and finally got around to starting the second one yesterday. Getting started is the hardest part. Once I get into the rhythm of it, it is easy, though still time-consuming.

Look at that...it is even snowing on the covered back porch.

No comments:

Post a Comment