Thursday, July 23, 2020

Big chicks and a better knee



The little chicks are now big chicks. They are getting old enough that I can see that the blond one with the darkest feathers is a rooster. Possibly the black one too. At least I think the 2 lightest blonds are females, but only time will tell.

They take Mom everywhere. She has to find a way in and out of the 4-ft goat fence without losing sight of the little monsters who go right through the holes. I am not sure why they enjoy hanging out with the goats, but Mom keeps a close eye on them.

Making progress with Old Fartknee: I think the exercise program that the volleyball- and dog-loving therapist gave me yesterday will get me back to normal. Plus I got some additional help with a pain-relief prescription from my Prime Care doctor. At least she agreed with me that 5 weeks with a hurtin' knee is 5 weeks too long.

There is an end in sight. I believe it will be a happy one.


No comments:

Post a Comment