Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Dog days



If you are the WoodMan, there is always a comment to be made. I think this one from last night was "I am sure it is dinner time somewhere. Can we please get this going?"

Both dogs have been very understanding considering I have not taken them on their daily afternoon wanders. I still do not have a clear idea as to what is happening with Old Fartney, other than I can't walk without pain. I met with the surgeon today. Although I am happy he is not pushing to do surgery, at this point I would accept it. Almost 5 weeks of resting, icing, compressing, and elevating is getting old, like me.

But Smiling Cyrus and the Vocal WoodMan seem to be quite content to hang out in the backyard during these dog days of summer. We are all thankful for the nice weather, the new big fence, and the beautiful sunsets. We would not be quite as happy to be trapped here in the winter.


No comments:

Post a Comment