Thursday, January 21, 2010

Lights. Camera. Action.


I came up here Tuesday to spend my first night in the new house. Front porch light turned on, key in the door, music room all set up with everything I need. Just today I got Jesse the Electrician to connect one outlet so that I could see if the DSL was working. Not only did the iMac survive the frozen Dump, but I am online as well. These north country guys are good at what they do.

Other than my fridge dying for the tenth time in 3 years (don't buy a Frigidaire!) everything is running smoothly. Actually, for the moment, even the fridge is running after Jim and Richie burped it when they moved it back from the frozen Dump.

Shower should be put together by the end of the day. Living room half-painted (Phillipsburg Blue), music room (Maple Leaf Red), entrance (Dunmore Cream), kitchen and dining room (Kingsport Gray) all mostly finished being painted. Window trim and baseboards painted and ready to be installed. Kitchen cabinets maybe installed next week. All systems go.

No comments:

Post a Comment