Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Sweet Ariel and pup pics


I was all excited to post my puppy pics of the kids today (I just scanned them yesterday) and then I found out that my friend ME just lost her dalmatian, Ariel, yesterday afternoon. Goodbye, sweet Ariel, you know you were loved.

Lester was only 8 weeks old when we got him from the Humane Society of Atlantic City. This is my favorite puppy pic of his—with his handsome, ever so serious face.

Sophie was about a year old, maybe less, when we got her from the Burlington County Animal Alliance. She had been a stray, maybe for a very long time considering her skinny profile. We certainly wasted no time fattening her up.

Today and tomorrow we are getting hit with one of those snowstorms that seem to have missed us so far. They are predicting 13" to 20" for the Mohawk Valley, with some ice added in to make it interesting.

Next week I am picking up my first local freelance job at the hospital here. I am thankful to be able to work at home in the snowy North Country.

No comments:

Post a Comment