Thursday, March 16, 2023

Icing on the floor


I wrongly stated in my last post that 16" of snow was due on Monday. Although the storm did start on Monday, the real snow from this nor'easter didn't come until Tuesday. Thank the heavens above I did not have to go into work on this ugly Tuesday!

I think we might have actually received the predicted amount of snow, but it came with so much wind that there is no good way to measure it.

After temperatures in the 40°s yesterday and today, huge drifts of snow and icicles are exploding off the roof. It is going to take more than a few days of this warmer weather to melt all those drifting waves of snow. 

Cyrus discovered what it is like to run through the ocean. He blasted through the snow to chase 2 crows from the bird feeder. He had difficulty making it back to shore as some of the drifts are taller than him.

I do miss the ocean...

No comments:

Post a Comment