Monday, March 27, 2023

Sunday homemade jam


Who knew when we moved here a dozen years ago, that Husband would find even more friends to play with than in his days down by the Delaware River with the Holmesburg Jam folks? 

He is spending his lunch hour playing right now at the Clark Sports Center in Cooperstown. The SLUMC Coffee House was Saturday. He played on St Patrick's Day at Mel's, I can't keep up with his busy schedule.

I prefer the homemade jams. I can sing along when I know the words, and I don't feel uncomfortable with friends as the only audience.

This incredible home was built by the banjo man, Jeff. Musical talent, a great voice, and he built his own house? How is that possible?

I think the Hub is getting used to me disobeying the rules of the blog. I'll just keep sneaking in pictures of him until I get scolded again. :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment